Cambrook Foods Ltd Terms & Conditions
2. Ordering and Delivery: All items are subject to availability. We will send you an order acknowledgement by email. We will normally send your order to you within 2-5 working days. We will contact you if we are unable to deliver within this time including if an item is out of stock. Delivery charges will be displayed on check out. On line ordering is for the UK only. Delivery will be via UPS on working days only and will require a signature upon receipt. You can manage your delivery via the UPS website which will give options including for you to re-direct the parcel(s) to a local UPS collection point. If you would like to order for overseas delivery please contact us at email@example.com or Tel: 01264 319980 and we will provide a quotation.
3. Payment: We accept most major credit cards (not American Express) and use Sage Pay to process card payments. All cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation. In the event of a refused payment Cambrook Foods Ltd will not be liable for non-delivery or delays in the dispatch of goods. Cambrook Foods Ltd retain ownership and title of any goods until full payment has been received. In the event of a customer refund, ownership and title to the goods will revert to Cambrook Foods Ltd.
4. Cancellation & Returns Policy: You may cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of goods. We require a notice of cancellation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, and that the goods be returned within 14 days of their receipt for a full refund or exchange. Any returns must be unopened and in their original packaging and is at your cost. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we have sent the incorrect goods please notify us as soon as possible but in any event within 14 days in order that we can replace the goods or they can be returned for a refund. In this event the carriage costs will be borne by Cambrook Foods Ltd.
5. Copyright: Copying or use of any design, logos, trademarks or other intellectual property contained within this website is prohibited. These are the property of Cambrook Foods Ltd and cannot be copied or used for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Cambrook Foods Ltd (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English law. By placing an order on line both parties are entering into a legally binding contract and agree that any dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Website Content: We endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct and current, but we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness. We may make changes to this website, or to the products and prices therein at any time and without notice. The information on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update it. The material and information on this website is provided without any condition, warranty or other term of any kind. To the extent permitted by law we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of the information it contains.
8. Liability: Cambrook Foods Ltd excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including but not limited to interruption of business) that may result to you in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website. Cambrook Foods Ltd will not be responsible for the servicing or repair of any computer equipment, data or software as a result of your use of material on this website. You agree to indemnify Cambrook Foods Ltd and its employees against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
9.Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control (Force Majeure): We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
This website is the property of Cambrook Foods Ltd (registered in England with company number 07787513) of Unit B1 Howard Tenens Estate, Andover SP10 3LF. VAT No: 125418921. Email: email@example.com Tel: 01264 319980